Gorvins logo

Contact Gorvins today E-mail us at : enquiries@gorvins.com Contact us today on : 0161 930 5151

If you have an old style Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) it is still valid but will require registration with the Office of Public Guardian if you start to lose your mental capacity.

We can guide you through all aspects of the registration process.

An EPA will only enable your attorney to manage your property and financial affairs.

Let us contact you

What do our clients say?

  • Michael made us feel very welcome and was reassuringly sensitive and... ...Meredith Barlow-Walsh from Macclesfield

  • On principle I never normally tick ‘excellent’ or ’10 out of 10’ however on... ...Mrs. Judith Rigby from Didsbury

  • I received a very professional service in a relaxed... ... Mrs. R from Stockport

  • Drafting our Wills was a very daunting process for us but the moment me and... ...Mr. & Mrs. Wetnall from Bramhall

  • I would like to thank everybody at Gorvins who assisted me in what was... ...Mr. Paul MacWilliam from Sale

Read Full Testimonial

Meet the Wills, Trusts & Probate team

  • Christine Thornley

    Head of Wills, Trusts & Probate
    Wills, Trusts & Probate

    View profile


Avoiding The Anguish Of No Digital Legacy

Michael Smoult speaks in the press about this rising issue

Read article


What Would Happen If I Die Without a Will?

One of the most important things you can do is make a Will.

Read article

Other services you may be interested in