David advises employers and employees on a full range of contentious and non-contentious employment issues.
An experienced litigator and advocate in Employment Tribunals, David offers:
- A complete day-to-day advice service for employer clients on all employment issuses, from initial recruitment of staff to termination of employment
- Production of employment documentation such as contracts, service agreements, policy and handbook documentation
- Employment Tribunal representation
- Transactional advice and dealing with issues relating to the corporate aspects of employment law, such as TUPE and the role of Directors
- Advice on the application and enforceability of restrictive covenants and the pursuit or defence of claims arising from their breach
- Assisting with employee grievances and internal employment disputes
- Compromise Agreement advice
- Negotiation of employment severance terms
Legal 500 says...
"David's knoweldge and expertise in the employment field are exceptional." Legal 500 2015
Our clients say...
“David and Sarah helped me tremendously with my employment case at a very difficult time in my life. They stepped in and lifted the burden of dealing with my case in a very professional and efficient yet friendly manner. At no point did I ever feel uncomfortable with either David or Sarah; in fact they put me at ease and were very welcoming right from the start.
I would not hesitate using David and Sarah again in the future should the need arise and would also be more than happy to recommend Gorvins to my family and friends.
I cannot fault the service I have received from David and Sarah at a time when I needed it the most.” Catherine Worrall