David Walton - Partner & Head of Employment - Gorvins
David advises employers and employees on a full range of contentious and non-contentious employment issues.
An experienced litigator and advocate in Employment Tribunals, David offers:
- A complete day-to-day advice service for employer clients on all employment issuses, from initial recruitment of staff to termination of employment
- Production of employment documentation such as contracts, service agreements, policy and handbook documentation
- Employment Tribunal representation
- Transactional advice and dealing with issues relating to the corporate aspects of employment law, such as TUPE and the role of Directors
- Advice on the application and enforceability of restrictive covenants and the pursuit or defence of claims arising from their breach
- Assisting with employee grievances and internal employment disputes
- Compromise Agreement advice
- Negotiation of employment severance terms
Our clients say...
“David and Sarah helped me tremendously with my employment case at a very difficult time in my life. They stepped in and lifted the burden of dealing with my case in a very professional and efficient yet friendly manner. At no point did I ever feel uncomfortable with either David or Sarah; in fact they put me at ease and were very welcoming right from the start.
I would not hesitate using David and Sarah again in the future should the need arise and would also be more than happy to recommend Gorvins to my family and friends.
I cannot fault the service I have received from David and Sarah at a time when I needed it the most.”